Friday, July 4, 2014

Things I'm Loving

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."

Love, love, love, love, love, love that I'm making a habit of Things I'm Loving again. Look!
And now this week. Is that 21 days, is this a habit? Excited to be back on the wagon!

Loving how grown up my *almost* 4 year old is. Look at him showing his little cousin how to be a well behaved Rottweiler.


Loving all my Etsy.com purchases for the upcoming arrival. Photo shoot's all rearing to go with master photographer me and sidekick Mr Man. Hoping I can do some justice to the beautiful newborn photos I've seen online. I took some of Leah but that was 3 years ago almost, my photography has come a long way since then... I hope!

This is what's on the way:



Thought this guy was super tops.
 

Loving that for three years now I've kept up some sort of photo project with Leah. Starting to think of ideas for what to do next year.....hmmmm.
It's so lovely to see how she's changed, both other short and longer periods of time. Gives me great motivation to keep that camera out... no matter how many hassles I get.
I've done:

Gotta love how well my class know me. Yesterday was the last day I taught my class this year. I'm heading back to work next term, but have handed my class on to a wonderful replacement who I have no doubt will make the end of year awesome for them. Today they surpirsed me with an excellent rendition of 'Crazy Train' by Ozzy Osbourne. Lots of love <3
 

No comments: