Friday, July 18, 2014

Things I'm loving...even when I'm sick!

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."
 
 It's hard to think of anything to love today - I have the manflu and it's just got to me. I say manflu because I can usually muscle through a cold, but this one has just hit me. Ergh. Maybe it's because I'm also pregnant? Body is rebelling, whatever it is.... uuuuuurgh!

But of course... there's always something to be thankful for. I'm thankful for courier drivers! Bringing me little goodies all week - a bike and reading teddy for someone's birthday and photo props mostly. Even better when you forget what you've ordered. Surprises all week! Look at this beautiful photo set... can't wait to have the newborn to go with it.


Loving having time off from work. I only go back for 4 weeks after the holiday is over, but these 2 weeks have given me an opportunity to recharge ready for those 4 weeks. Aaaaand it's given me time to catch the reading bug again (among other things). I've finished three books, all of which I've had on my radar for a while. Done, done and done!

Loving keeping birthday traditions, not only with my little girl, but also with my fur baby. Jake turned 4 yesterday and, as per usual, he got his dog food cake (very exciting after dog biscuits day in, day out!), sung happy birthday by his two forever admirers (Leah and I) and got to have super fun opening his own birthday present (the toys which were inside have both already been destroyed somewhat - it's how he shows the love!). He gets truly excited about his birthday things, I'm convinced of it. It's heart warming to see. I love my big boy.

Time for more pain killers. 

What are you loving this week? xox

No comments: