Monday, July 28, 2014

10 day blogging challenge - Day 9

I had a weeny bit of a break - recipes, work and 'Things I'm loving' getting in the way, but I didn't want to leave this unfinished.
Day 9: Two emotions that describe my life right now.

Excitement.
There's a baby on the way!
I'm excited about so much and there's a lot of excitement around me from many, but most of all from big sister Leah.
Can't wait to start this next little chapter of our lives.

Reluctance.
The other emotion that I feel is reluctance. Based around the same major life event I'm really not looking forward to not working for 6 months - financially and career wise. I hate being out of the game for that long. But, what a good reason to be huh? I'm sure once I look into this new little girls eyes I won't even think about what I'm missing out on.

No comments: