Saturday, July 12, 2014

Things I'm loving - Just a weeny bit late :)

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."
It's been both a very relaxing week (Mon-Wed) and then a very busy one (Thurs and Fri). I had every intention to post 'Things I'm loving' last night, but a warm couch and a re-run of The Footy Show won out. Saturday AM it shall be!
I'm absolutely loving being on holiday, one week down, one to go. It's given me a chance to relax, read, get some jobs done and spend some time with my little girl. As I'm very conscious of the fact that she's going to have to share this time soon, the last one on that list has been really important to me. Enter, end of the week shinanigans.

Loving (and a little bit loathing) see how big these guys have got. Waaaaay too fast for our liking though.

Loving the super fun day that was Thursday - Mini golf, ice skating and the fairy shop! And lots of kisses with Aunty Nicola. I love seeing Leah spending time with her friends. She loves Maddie so much and it was nice to see her for a little while, when she had gone Leah said that she missed her very much again. Jeeez, talk about pull at the heart strings!





Loving that my last manicure of My Little Pony looked exactly like Leah's toy in her happy meal. Harty Nails did an excellent job!


Looooove online shopping, is there a week that I don't? Cute little bubba set. The bibs from Lola's Nest are amaaaaazing. I have about 7 now I think. Time to stop? Only until another cute fabric is shown!

And last but never least, I love when colouring gets so serious you have to get this close to the page. She was even getting frustrated with her hair getting in the way - 'Hair, move, I can't see!'

What are you loving this week?
xox

No comments: