Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day three - Eight ways to my heart


Day 3: Eight ways to win my heart.

1. Love my dog. I hate breed prejudice, so if you love my dog because he's so lovable and don't disregard him as a beast because he's a rottie, then you're in!

2. Talk nerdy to me - Photography, gaming, memes,books, disney movies.. anything I can fan girl over.

3. Clean my oven.... my most hated of all chores.

4. Lollies, 'nuff said.

5. Like/Hate the same stuff as me. I like people I agree with. It's any wonder I've stayed with my husband really, we disagree on so much stuff. It's likely that if I like it, he won't and vice versa. Opposites attract clearly? lol


6. Read. I tend to get on better with people that read.

7. Be open minded. This again is based on the fact that I hate people that are closed minded and judge to easily. If you can't see the flip of a coin then I really shy away from you pretty quickly...especially if it's to do with rottweilers (or other terrifying breeds *rolls eyes*), gay rights or racism.

8. Play some funky music white boy. Lol

No comments: