Saturday, July 12, 2014

10 Day Blogging Challange - Day 5


Day 5: Six things you wish you had never done.

Phoar. This one was hard.

The first thing that came to mind is dating. I could probably list 6 boyfriends that I should have never had. Throughout my teen years I was a serial monogamist... and if there's one piece of advice I could give girls that might be possibly going down the same track it's don't do it! I missed out on a lot of fun times with girlfriends because I was all 'Loved up'. That time is definitely a time to discover who you are and get up to some silly things with your friends... not for testing the dating waters. Leave that until you're over 18, and even then,  caution!

I wish I hadn't looked after myself so poorly. I'm embarking on a 30 goals before 30 soon and one of them is to simply 'Look after myself better'. Eating, dentistry, skin routine. I go through bouts of looking after myself well and then fall back to old habits. It was alright until a few years ago when I started to get old! I'm no spring chicken anymore and it's time for some 'me time'.

I wish I spent more time reading my whole life. I've always been 'booky' but was never really a big reader until recently. I wish I was a huge reader in my teens as I had a whole tonne more time on my hands. Now I'm trying to catch up!

This is probably a terrible, terrible thing to say, so I'll say it quietly.... I should have never signed  up to facebook. I spend a lot of time on there, I spend a lot of money on the online shops on there, I sometimes argue on there... BUT in facebook's defense, I love that I get to 'talk' with people I normally would have lost contact with or just talked to once in a while, I loooooove the things I buy and I never do it to a point where it's worrying financially and I love a good 'debate' lol.


Two more things? I try not to regret too much. Everything that I've done has got me to where I am with what I have... and I think it's a pretty good spot. There's a lot of things I wish I had done, versus what I wish I hadn't, and even this list is border line, because I still have a tonne of time to do what I want. 

Hmmm, so I'm sorry. But, I am going to leave the list at 4! Boooo! Hissss! :P

In searching for that last quote to accompany how I feel about 'things I wish I hadn't done' I found this... which is definitely food for thought. Hmmm, that work one definitely gets me.

No comments: