Saturday, July 26, 2014

Things I'm loving

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."
 
Loving that I have a job I love returning to. So much so that I'm in two minds about how I feel about leaving in 3 weeks time for maternity leave. Sigh.
Loving amazing friends and cute little baby things.
Last Sunday my beautiful and wonderful friend Nicola threw me a baby shower. And for someone who said she didn't really want a baby shower second time around, I definitely got delivered one.  It was amaze balls.

Everyone raved about the food. Rightly so too, it was delicious. Baby was thoroughly spoiled and hilarity ensued with the playing of 'Chubby Bunny'. Our record was 11 marshmallows in one participants mouth... freakish :P

Can't wait to get this little pressie onto the feet of the new addition.


Loving getting to meet a new addition to our family. Even though she was asleep for the entire visit! Welcome to the world little Savannah <3 Someone was pretty excited to go and see her too.

Loved having the opportunity to take some photos of an old friend's little one.  I'm not terribly happy with the shots but mummy loved them so I'm happy about that. She also gifted me some of the props we used on the night so I'm loving adding to my baby photography prop box. It's getting quite big now.

What are you loving this week?
xox

No comments: