Tuesday, July 8, 2014

10 Day Blog Challenge - Day Two


Day two: Nine things about yourself.

OK, as I said yesterday...this list of prompts was very original, but this one isn't.

I've written about myself a lot. Hell, the whole blog is me in 450 odd posts.

But I've even done the lists about myself thing a tonne of times in a tonne of ways:
5 facts about me
5 Facts about my family
15 facts about me
30 interesting facts about myself .... 'interesting'
11 things

So forgive me, but I'm doing this list a little differently.

This list is entitled 'Currently'. 9 things I'm currently doing.

Currently...
Listening... A 'genius' mix based on 'Bother' by Stone Sour. Current song = 'Vermillion' by Slipknot
Eating.... Nothing, unfortunately. Homemade burgers for dinner though, yum!
Drinking... Just finished a glass of coke zero
Wearing... Stormtroopers hoodie. Nerding it up in allsorts of ways.
Feeling... Relaxed, glad it's the holidays, de-stressed
Weather... Overcast
Wanting... To get up and finish a load of washing that keeps beeping at me.
Needing... To clean up the desk behind me, it's become a dumping ground.
Thinking... That this list is incredibly boring really....
Enjoying... That it's the holidays <3

No comments: