Thursday, July 10, 2014

10 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 4


Day 4: Seven things that cross my mind a lot.

I don't know why but when I read this, the meme of Keanu Reeves, 'Conspiracy Keanu' came to mind Lol. And one of them actually did fit with something I wonder often.

Are all sports matches (or a large portion) fixed?

I also often wonder how people don't see an idea the same way I do. I often struggle to explain my thinking to others and wish there was an easier way.

It also made me think of the Philosoraptop meme, which often cracks me up. This one made me giggle. I would be first in line to sign the petition that changed the currency in Africa to 'Afros'.

I often wonder about death. Morbid I know. I try to think what it will be like, nothingness, forever. It makes my mind explode.

Food crosses my mind a lot... mmmm.

I worry a lot, about anything really. The more I think about something the more I worry about it. It's really, really annoying.


My dad crosses my mind a lot. Memories in general I suppose. I spend a lot of my life at the moment traveling, living about 50 mins drive from work. I often think about things I remember, why I remember them and not other parts of my life, and trying to remember other parts.

And just currently....I'm wondering why the hell True Blood has come to an end. Booo hooo. Must. Savour. Every. Last. Episode. 

Hehe 

xox

No comments: