Tuesday, July 15, 2014

10 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 7


Day 7: Four Turn Offs

 The know-it-all.
You don't know it all. I do. End of. I like intelligent guys, no end...but when you have to tell me you're intelligent, and not show me, it says it all. Also in this category is 'over-embellish your BS story' guy, 'the name dropper' and 'I think I'm the shit' guy.


Long hair.
I just can't get into long hair on guys. There is the rare exception, but overall, no thanks.

Smells.
Now, don't get me wrong here. You can cross the line into faaaar too metrosexual here very easily. I like my men to be men, but when you smell.. nothing can bring you back. Man stink is acceptable, 'I haven't had a shower for going on 3 weeks' is unacceptable.

And last but not least... a bit of back linking :) If you fit into any of these categories, you're a douche.

No comments: