Friday, June 27, 2014

Things I'm loving

http://followingmoonshadows.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Things%20i%27m%20loving
"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."
Look at me! Two weeks in a row. I must be back!
It wasn't something that happened this week but I was looking back through my camera roll and I must add some more love to this picture. As a nostalgic horror movie fan I found this absolutely hysterical. As found on my instagram feed, quite aptly, on Friday the 13th.

Love my new installment of nails. 80s/90s throwback to 'My Little Pony' this forrnight.

Loving Sunday mornings. Mr Man had some work friends out to our neck of the woods on Saturday night so was feeling slightly worse for wear on Sunday morning. He woke up to yummy cooked breakfast (how nice is it to do something nice for someone you love?) and then Leah and I left him to play with his cars while we had a fun time at a local Garden Cafe. Fluffies and hot chocolates all round!



And still loving these best friends. Boy is mummy going to have a huge cry in the future when the inevitable happens.

Love that I am now being read to by this girl - look at that pointing!

Love getting a personal shout out on Instagram... does being a  good customer mean I spend too much money? Probably. Do I care? No. lol.



 LOOOOOVE buying baby things. 

I was also very surprised today by a lovely little lady in my class who has come out of her shell a lot this year. The job of teaching is certainly one that touches your heart many times in many different ways but I must say that the lovely class that I've had to teach during the first part of this year has seen some little personalities emerge that I'm really going to miss. I will miss this little poppet as much as she says she'll miss me, that's for sure.




xx
What are you loving this week?

No comments: