Friday, June 20, 2014

Things I'm Loving - The Grand Return!

http://followingmoonshadows.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Things%20i%27m%20loving

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."

It has been a long time coming but I am determined to get back into the habit of at least having this post every week. I just read through my older 'Things I'm loving" posts and they just give me the warm fuzzies, as well as being a great little recollection of my weeks.

So for my grand return, I recollect a somethings from the past little while - weeks, months I've missed and even bring you a new button. Pink and black, very Kate. Here we go...

I'm loving Harty Nails who have been providing me with gorgeous and affordable nail art for a few months now. The best thing about Sally Ann is that she'll give your ideas a go. After seeing so many sweet ideas on pinterest (and knowing that I would cock it up if I had a go at doing it myself), it was so cool to find someone who would try some cool designs. Here a a few I've had over the past few months.

Loving haircuts on a very well behaved girl. Leah has a whinge at the sight of a hairbrush, so I wasn't looking forward to first haircut time. Turns out I was worried about nothing. She was spectacular. Cute fringe too!

Here is the transformation! Fringe!

Loving having time to bake and having a very diligent helper.



Loving etsy.com still. I love that you can get unique things from there for (usually) quite a cheap price. I love my phone covers from the states and my materials from Japan, my pac man ring from Malaysia and my newest bunting necklace. How cute is the colourfulness?

Love that even in June it's still sunny enough to play happily in our sandpit on a bright weekend's morning.


Loving getting that nesting feeling early. So far I've organised and labeled the linen closet and master bedroom cupboard, made a set of drawers pretty, created the baby's nursary and kids playroom, got a whole lot of rubbish out of the garage, and organised the garage and tidied two pantries in the kitchen, complete with labels. It's pretty intense! Lol, but looking good.


And love my two little helpers that put up shelving for me in the garage. Thanks bestest people in the world!

What's got your love this week?

No comments: