Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's on my iPod?


Day 18: What on my iPod?

In terms of music I have a ridiculous range on my iPod. I can listen to most things quite happily, but most like something I can sing to or something that is quite heavy.

I'm very lucky that a couple of years ago my lovely husband installed a new stereo into my car that has an inbuilt USB connection that can run my iPod without it hanging around in the car - I hate those in front Aux inputs. Too messy for my OCD. This, coupled with a fairly long commute each day (40 minutes each way) I've decided to download the audio versions of the 'Harry Potter' series and listen to these as I drive.

This week I'm back to school and on to the 2nd Harry Potter Novel. I reckon I can be done all of them by the end of this term - 9 weeks. Whoop!

1 comment:

boysmum2 said...

My mother loves audio stories, she too finds they pass the time in the car. A usb in the car does make all the difference, we just gained one and it is awesome