Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 29: Something you could never get tired of doing.



Day 29: Something you could never get tired of doing.

I could never get tired of being a mum.
This little lady just lights up my life. She's so pretty and so clever and so freakin' amazing. Now I know every mother thinks that of her child and I am no different but I really could never get sick of it.



I could never get sick of hearing her say 'Mummy', even when she's asking for something or whinging or crying.
I could never get sick of her asking for 'tuddles' even if she closes the laptop lid to do so.
I could never get sick of her asking 'whatsat?' when I know darn well she knows what it is.
I will never get sick of those curls or that cute little voice. I will love those chubby legs until they're not chubby anymore.

And last but not least, I will never, ever get sick of that gorgeous smile or infectious laugh.



xox

No comments: