Thursday, July 25, 2013

"It's on my bucket list..."

Day 9: What's on your bucket list?

You can see my bucket list here.

I don't know if I really take it seriously or it's just things I'm hoping will happen and making small steps towards. I love the bucket list tumblrs. The little pictures often make me smile and I have made a set of my own cards in their style with my bucket list on. Some things are teeny tiny and some things are huge. I think I would take it more seriously if I really was in line to kick the bucket sometime soon...but I suppose it always could be anytime right? Get hit by a bus tomorrow and all that jazz?



In the future I'd like to incorporate them into my yearly goals a bit more. In 2012 I did the 101 challenge and this year I'm working on 52 goals in 52 weeks. So you can see that I'm trying to do bits and pieces as I go... I'm very goal oriented. I think in 2014 I might start a 30 things before 30 and make them a bit more meatier to complete seeing I will have two years. Excited about it already. Woo hoo challenge!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

such a fun idea x
Love your blog so am now following :)

Ms. Kate said...

Aw fanx <3

Mutual blog love. Will be adding you to my bloglovin' list :)

boysmum2 said...

Have a bucket list too, just like you they are there and maybe one day they will slowly get crossed off