Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Me? I am three good things!


Day 30: A photograph of yourself today and three good things that happened in the past 30 days.


#1: I finished un-packing all those bloody banana boxes out into the new house and I got to buy some new stuff for the new house. Woo hoo!

#2: I sourced and bought a gumby toy for Jake's birthday present (I've been looking for a very long time). They are without a doubt the best dog chew toy you can get. Rotties are notorious for being chewtastic and Jake is no exception. He loves soft toys but he loves them in a creepy way, one where you rip out all their stuffing and carry around parts of them for the rest of eternity. So something a bit more robust is best for him. It arrived today, just in time for his cake a birthday present opening tonight. Mwah Jakie, happy birthday mate.

#3: I presented my second speech at Toastmasters. And as much as I was worried about my lack of presentation, I nailed it. I love the way Toastmasters makes me feel - confident, smiley and warm fuzzied. Go Toastmasters!

and a cheeky 4th - I finally finished this blogging challenge! Woo hoo. It may have been sporadic and it definitely wasn't done over 30 consecutive days, but it's done. YUS!
Another thing off my 52 goals list... now for another challenge. XD!


No comments: