Thursday, August 1, 2013

Awesomesauce

Day 15: List 10 things that make you awesome.

I am made of awesome so this shouldn't be too difficult.



1. My amount of output is great. I try not to waste too much time (but seem to get a lot of facebook time in too).

2. I love learning. I read and read and watch and discuss. There is so much I want to do deep learning on and not enough hours in the day.

3. I make a rockin' cheesecake.

4. I own a rottweiler - 'nuff said.

5. I married my best friend. Awesome + Awesome = more awesome.

6. I sing a mean 'All night long' by Lionel Ritchie.

7. I support Rugby League and not Rugby union. I'm hipster like that. It's especially hipster in NZ I think where most people live and breathe Union *vomit.

8. When asked if I'm alright I often answer with 'I'm half left'. Classic Allan Pearcey joke right there.

9. Die hard Nintendo fanatic. I will also discuss nostalgic gaming with you unti the cows come home - NES, SNES, Amiga 500, commodore 64, atari, I'm your girl.

10. I can recite many picture books without actually needing to look at the picture book. It's a teacher gift. We're injected with picture book awesome when we're qualified.

Bonus #11. I often break out in 'Anchorman' quotes when the fancy takes me...and that is a scientific fact!


1 comment:

boysmum2 said...

well done you, I think it is great when you can actually put together a list of your own awesomeness, it is actually really hard for some people to do