Monday, August 5, 2013

5 blogs I read on a regular basis

Day 19: List 5 bogs that you read on a regular basis and why.

#1 Kelle Hampton's 'Enjoying the small things'
I love this blog for so many reasons. Kelle writes beautifully, but sometimes I don't even read what she's written properly, I just skim and I still love it. She takes beautiful photos of her adorable kids and her lovely family and I am just taken by little Nella.
Another reason I like it is because it's a world away from where we are. Half a world away across in the states and I love to see the similarities and differences.
Oh and Kelle's style rocks.
#2 Paisley Jades
Although I love reading about her family and seeing the beautiful photos around Whangarei and her beautiful family, most of all Kirsty's blog is an inspiration for me as a blogger. In terms of content Paisley Jade is closest to mine - crafts, recipes and family fun.
Paisley Jade also inspires the 'Things I'm loving' series that I sometimes get into, which I love.



#3 A bowl full of lemons
I love organisation and this blog is organisation on steroids. I don't think I could ever get to this level of awesome, but I love the inspiration.



#4 Fat mum slim
What I like best about fat mum slim are the Photo a Day prompts.


#5 Chef in training
Yummy recipes galore. 'Nuff said!



I read all of the blogs I follow on Bloglovin' which is not only great online but has a great mobile app for the iPad which lets me know when any of the blogs have a new post on them. It's like a giant, free, magazine without any hassle. If you're wanting to up your blog reading I recommend it 100%. So good.

xox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thay are great blogs... there's a typo in you heading!!! :) Bogs??

boysmum2 said...

I have just started using Bloglovin and it definitely makes life easy