Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weekly 10 12/8 - 18/8

“It is not enough to be busy... The question is: what are we busy about?”

I find I'm more productive with a 'to do' list and want to see if I'm more inclined to keep promises to myself if I have you guys keeping me accountable. So what have I been up to this week?

1. Complete cupcake toppers for Leah's birthday.Monday

2. Cut up other party bits ready to go. Friday

3. Buy a ladder.Saturday

4. Get Leah's photo book up to date.Friday

5. Finish T W O letters.Friday

6. Finish live, laugh, love spray painting. 'Life' and 'love' are done. 'Laugh' needs one more coat so hopefully the weather is sraypaintin' weather tomorrow.

7. Take Shakespeare to the vet.Wednesday

8. Leah's baby book - check if it's done up to 2 years and fill in any milestones.Wednesday

9. Plan next Toastmasters Speech. Hoping to do this while I watch telly tonight.

10. Ask Robyn for book club discussion questions. Monday

How are you being productive this week?

No comments: