Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekly 10 19/8 - 26/8

“It is not enough to be busy... The question is: what are we busy about?”

First things first, to recap on last week - I did plan my speech on Sunday night, going to inspire my fellow toastmaster to live a more positive life, and 'live', 'laugh', 'love' words were completed by lovely husband on Sunday as well. Hoping to finish up the photo wall they were for tonight. May even post a photo tomorrow for Silent Sunday.

Here's this week's productivity...

1. Talk to Damien about Mum's patio furniture and getting a trailer to move it. Tuesday

Yes, I have to schedule talks to my husband. Lol.

2. Plan food for Leah's birthday. Monday
You can see the labels I made for the food here.

3. Paint nails. Wednesday

4. Buy bucket for Oscar the Grouch trash throwing game. Saturday.

5. READ! Monday/Wednesday/Friday/ Saturday
I have a novel I have to finish for this Thursday's upcoming book club meeting. Only 52% through it even after all this reading. Can't quite get into it!

6. Fix up the rip on Leah's christmas present. Monday
I wonder who did that?

7. Draft up TM speech #3 Wednesday
I've started anyway. I don't have to present until October so still plenty of time... I hope!

8. Complete and send job application. Monday

9. Clean up office at home. Monday

10. Plan vision board. Wednesday
Not only have I planned it but I've bought all the bits and pieces to make it. Just waiting for Leah to wake up so I can whip out the gun stapler and get into it!

How are you being productive this week?

No comments: