Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 28: What's your guilty pleasure?

Day 28: What's your guilty pleasure?

Note: Yes I've skipped Day 27. I had no content to write about really. Sigh. Here's an awesome Day 28 to make up for it.

My guilty pleasure is taking a million and one photos of my daughter...and then loving them and sharing them with anyone and everyone who is bothered to look.

I love that I fulfilled the Leah 365 and I'm even more thrilled that I carried it over two years and am just completing the 52 to Two. I've made two photo books with all the photos I've taken. One I printed at the end of Leah's first year and the second I'm about to print in the next month. It's a very satisfying task.

Here are some of my favourite photos that I've taken of my favourite little person. <3
















1 comment:

Ms F said...

I;'m always bothering to look :)
Not many favourites there, Kate!