Sunday, July 31, 2016

Yes S!


Sook. I am the biggest sook when it comes to books and movies (heck, even ads , blog posts or youtube shorts) that pull at your heart strings. I will cry at the drop of a hat - usually when there's something to do with animals or children, or anything heart warming. You can guarantee it, I'll have a wee tear.

Soulmate. I've found mine. I really believe it. I've said it before, but I'll say it again - don't get me wrong, we fight, we have ups and downs, but it's totally more up than down and Damien makes me as comfortable as possible. That might sound really lacklustre but I think it's important. I don't worry about him straying, I don't want for anything, I feel appreaciated and most importantly - I'm happy and I feel loved. We're imperfectly perfect.

Stubborn. Am I what!? Holy moly. 

No comments: