Thursday, July 21, 2016

Kickin' it with K


Kind. I try as much as possible to be as kind as possible and I always, always preach kindness to both the children I teach and to myself. Ellen's 'Be kind to one another' has become my mantra. The world is going a bit nuts at the moment and I can't understand a lot of it. It might be naivety on my part, but I don't see why people can't just get along! Be kind people, be kind.

Kaizen. One of my favourite words. It's a Japanese business concept about continual improvement and personal efficiency which I am aaaaaaaaaall about.

Kate! I've been known by many names in my life. I got called Katherine or Kate (at home) for the first few years of my life before Kate became my preferred moniker. In my teenage years I was known (and still am by many of my old friends) as Kat. The only person who was ever allowed to call me Kathy was my late (and super great) Uncle Bryce.

No comments: