Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Eye


Interesting. At least, I think I am. I'm a super fan girl, and if you're talking about any one of the things that I'm interested in (there's a few) I will be your bestest friend. I think all my infatuations with things make me an interesting person. I would like to know me at least! My fan girldom status makes me have a very indepth knowledge of the things that I'm interested in and I can literally talk for hours. I get very excited!

Independent. As much as I love and need my close family, I am a very independent person. I've said to Damien a couple of times that I often enjoy the nights when he's late home because I can do what I want on my own timeline (much to his sadness). I do get lonely, but I also enjoy being alone.

Innovative. In my line of work I like to keep up to date with the new developments. I enjoy trawling twitter and pinterest for the newest things and giving them a try if I think they fit in with my exisiting pedagogy.


No comments: