Tuesday, July 19, 2016

For Fs sake!


Fuck! I swear far too much, and terribly (to many) I don't even sensor it around the girls. We've sacrificed a lot having kids, surely I shouldn't have to sensor myself in front of them too! I'd rather be myself and talk how I always do and teach my girls when it's appropriate to use those words (when you're an adult!) rather than not use them at all. They then become taboo words and I want to be as real as possible with my kids as much as I can.

Friend to animals. I absolutely adore animals, sometimes more than people. I've always been this way. When I was a kid and we would go visiting at a relatives house I would always hone straight in on whatever animals they had and that would be me for the entire time I was there - patting, holding, playing. Strangely enough, I'm quite allergic to animals hair - of those that I'm not used it, but I can't help it, I just love 'em.

Funny. LOOKING, hahahaha. I like to make jokes and I feel like I'm a bit witty. People tend to laugh around me and I seem to get on with those that can take a joke the best. I also like to have a good laugh.


No comments: