Monday, July 11, 2016

A - Z challenge, in July?

One of my 40 before 40 goals is to complete the A-Z blogging challenge every year in April. As you can see, I forgot (lets put it down to the fact I work full time, have two kids under 5, thought it would be a good idea to do 3 courses - including a postgraduate, and you know - also have some time to myself where I blob and watch NRL). But, not one to be put off by a couple of months, I decided I would get it done now. I'm currently on school holidays and if I can smash out heaps of them during this time then boom! Let see how I go huh?

Another good thing about this is that I'm currently doing an A-Z photography challenge so I can share my photos on each post! Clever!

My 'theme' if you will, is simply to write about my life, organised with words that begin with the letter of the day. Here goes!


Artistic. I really enjoy art, but I would classify myself as an artist. I was one of those children who was always drawing and colouring, but unfortunately I still draw as if I'm around that age. Hah! I would love the time to get better, but for now, it's just doodling. I do enjoy creating things digitally - mostly because it's other people's art and I'm just organising it.


Awakened. Up to only a year or so ago I would have laughed at you if you spent more money on organic food, when you can get the same item for much less without the organic tag. But recently, I've been doing some reading and viewing that makes a lot of sense to me when it comes to what we put in our mouth, and chemicals. It makes sense to me now, to buy food that hasn't been tampered in anyway with chemicals or antibiotics. Our bodies simply aren't made to cope with them on such a large scale. I'm a great example of this and I'm hoping to be a good example of the opposite once I get my head around how to eat a largely plant based diet when I don't like veges that much. Tips?

Adorable. Last night I was going through some old photos to get them ready to go into photobooks (something else that's been left to the wolves while I do life) and it still amazes me how cute my kids are some times. I don't say that in a braggy way, just in a mum absolutely adoring her kids way. Mothers are supposed to think that right? It's a lovely feeling. No matter how annoying they can be and no matter how many buttons they push, I can still look at a photo of their wee faces and be in love.


No comments: