Tuesday, July 19, 2016

What up G?


Gorgeous. This is one of my favourite words. Unfortunately I don't think it enough about myself, but I love describing others and other things with it. Sometimes though, I do feel it, and I relish these times, it's lovely to feel that way. I'd like that kind of confidence all the time.

Gamer. I've loved games for as long as I remember. I think back to before I was even school age and watching others play our Atari. A gaming console of the late 80s/early 90s.  I don't remember playing too much (now having a 4 year old of my own I can understand why) but I loved watching. When I was about 5 my family purchased an Amiga 500. A cool little home computer that my brother and I loved to play games on. I remember pinball, racing games, side scrollers, minigolf and platform games. I loved them all. And I still do. I am what you would now consider a 'nostalgic gamer'. Although I appreciate what modern graphics can do and how unbelievingly large games are today, I still like oder games more. I've even just tattooed myself with 4 characters from my favourite series - Paper Mario.

Grateful. I am so thankful for all that I have. I have two beautiful girls and the most amazing husband and I don't take those things for granted whatsoever. They are my world and I would do anything for each of them, as well as my fur baby Jake. I am very lucky to have what I do, and I am very grateful for it all.

No comments: