Monday, July 25, 2016

Oh, Oh, Oh


Optimist. I like to look on a bright side. I love positivity and I love positivity stories and quotes. I like to think that something better is always just on the horizon. This cuts directly in with my depression, where I don't feel optimistic at all, but somehow, one way or another that side of me fights back. It's definitely a back and forth action, but it's there, and I'm grateful.


Organised. I am an organised FREAK. I like right angles, I like organisational baskets and bins, I love labels and I like cleanliness. Organising things pleases me and makes me feel content. Messy places make me a bit twitchy and I've often been found cleaning up places that aren't mine.

Outgoing. I'm a contradiction in myself, as with many of the other things about me. I do like going out and I'm fairly outgoing. I do also like to stay in. Sometimes I can't even choose!

No comments: