Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"You're off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So...get on your way!"

Day 13:  Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

I honestly don't mind where I'm living as long as my favourite people are with me. I do although get very grumpy at the house we're currently living in and am waiting very patiently to be able to talk to the bank lady when our mortgage is up for renewal. I want a new house! 

I want a house with endless storage space and a GIGANTIC kitchen. I want a property with trees in the backyard for Little Miss to climb in when she's old enough and lots of space for Jake to run around. I want Mr. Man to have the garage he's always dreamed of so he can potter around all day and feel satisfied with the job he's done when he comes in in the afternoon. I want a house that when I see it, when I walk in, I'll say to myself...this is it.  5 years ago that was this house, and what a great first home it was, but now I need more - and our growing family will need more at some stage too!

I want to visit tonnes of places. Up until the beginning of this year I had only ventured as far as Australia but I really caught the travel bug going to Thailand - so big, so much to see and do, so different. I hate long plane rides with a passion but I think I'd put up with it to go to some of the destinations I most want to travel to.  Here are some.

(From top left to bottom right) New York, Safari in Africa, Rome, Turkey, Japan, Abu dhabi.

No comments: