Monday, November 7, 2011

“I don't like myself...I'm crazy about myself”


Day 6: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

I don't know about terribly interesting, but here are 30 facts;

1) I met the love of my life (again) on the 15th of March 2006.

2) I own way too many books. Probably close to 500. Many of which are children's books that I purchased before I became a mother.

3) I've never missed someone as much as I miss my Dad. Not having him walk me down the aisle at our wedding was probably the most painful thing I've had to ever deal with.

4) I LOVE being a teacher.  I hope  my enthusiasm for my career never dies out.  At first I was sure I was in it for the stationary!

5) I have an unhealthy addiction to any reality television.

6) I have taught some children with very strange names, including on that was names after a Rugby World Cup match.

7) Getting an apple mac was one of the best decisions I ever made.

8)  I enjoy the fact that I get off to sleep in a matter of minutes and Mr. Man has to listen to me sleep while he tries to drift off :D

9) I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.

10)  Mr. Man says I'm a natural mother and often asks me, "How do you know to do that".  My best friend who's expecting also asks me that question.

11) I'm glad we got a mortgage when we did, but sometimes I wish you could have a 'paying the mortgage holiday'.

12)  I sometimes wonder if it's strange that I get along with naughty children better than I do well behaved ones.

13) I don't understand insurance or stock markets. Nor do I wish to....

14) I always have to be doing something.  Even in front of the TV I need to read or play on the iPad or cut and glue something at the same time.  It's what I've learned is called being an 'active relaxer'.

15) As much as I try not to I am drawn to cars and racing and actually find that I now have quite a big knowledge base about the whole hobby.

16) My 3 favourite inventions are - the laminator, digital cameras and the cheese grater.


17) I wish I went to more concerts and that there was a time machine that would take you to concerts of the past.


18) It would be good if my drum playing was as good as my guitar playing..... and my guitar playing was better.

19)  I think Mr. Man is the 2nd best father in the world (My dad being the 1st).

20) Baby animals have an effect on me that makes me make stupid noises.... ooo boo boo baby, hewo baby, tutie tutie... etc

21)  I think it would be great to have a party with Quentin Tarantino, Dave Chapelle and Harvey Kietel.

22) I'm afraid of flying insects.

23) I've attended more funerals than weddings in my lifetime.

24) I enjoy a variety of immature things. Teasing my cat with cheese, Southpark, laughing at silly words people say on the news, anchorman... stupidness is what keeps me sane... does that make sense?

25) I adore Channing Tatum.

26) Online shopping will be what bankrupts me in the future.

27) I'm am a HUGE Mario franchise fan.  My favourite game is Mario World.  I'm a big nintendo fan in general and think the premise for the Pikmin series of games is one of the most original ever thought up.

28) I like making up songs about what I'm doing and sing them to Mr. Man.  Now poor Little Miss has to put up with is aswell!

29) I want to go traveling when I'm older.  I'd love to go to New York and Rome mostly. I'd also like to go on Safari but I need to talk a certain husband into it.

30) I don't know how someone can be cruel to children or animals and I hate hearing about it on the news etc.

No comments: