Friday, November 11, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

1)  Over a thousand views! :D
2) Reading 'Hairy McLary' tales to Little Miss and seeing her really look at the book and smile and coo as we're going.  I love everything about this girl.  This week she also learnt a new trick - holding the rattle all by herself and then later on in the week, holding the rattle all by herself and bashing things over with it.  Must be her father's daughter...





3) More in the white board saga.  Unfortunately for Mr. Man it's even a teacher when on maternity leave with this wife of his.

4) Absolutely loving Leah's first Christmas decoration that arrived in the mail this week. It's a little tradition I'm starting whereby every year she's going to pick a decoration from those fancy Christmas shops that pop up around this time of year.  It will go into her own very special box that she will be able to take with her when she flies the coop (which will hopefully not be for about 30 years). Cool huh?

This year she couldn't really choose so I started her off with this pretty doohickey.
5) Love that this week I got to do the second edition of the 12 photo set.  Couldn't believe how much she had changed in 4 and a bit weeks! 
Not loving that she's growing out of clothes and she'll never be that little itty bitty munchkin again.  Almost makes me want to get pregnant again.... almost.  give me a few years.

5 comments:

LatteJunkie said...

Monkey was 8 months old for his first christmas so he was given a choice of two decorations, we wrote the date on the bottom so we'd remember and now we buy one every year of his choice :D

Your list is great and Leah is beautiful!

Andie said...

Love the decoration! Going to be awesome for her to be able to see them go on the tree each year :) And well done on hitting 1000 views.

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

Ha, I love your whiteboard saga (I'd be picking apart my husband's comments too, and I'm not a teacher!), and your decoration idea is so lovely.

PaisleyJade said...

Cracking up at the whiteboard saga! Too funny. Your bubba is so cute!!!

Neetz said...

haha :) Like Kristy, I'm loving the whiteboard "corrections" (once a teacher, always a teacher!). Leah is just beautiful! :) I love the 365 day idea thing too!