Friday, November 4, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 
 
1.  Loving mumma and bubba shower time. 
Also loving that the little princess has decided that 10 hours is a good amount of time to sleep at night.  Down at 6:30pm so I have my nights to myself is delightful and one quick little 20 minute feed at around 5 in the morning where she puts herself back to sleep until  7am is delightful.  What a wonderful little girl.

2. Loving having time to walk around the botanical gardens and take photos of things I find pretty.  This is my favourite shot.

3. Loving the cutest little hoodie that a lovely friend from Christchurch sent back up with my husband.  Thank you again Gwenda and DJ. <3  How did you know I loved pink AND polka dots!
 
4. Loving my Poppa who passed away this week.  Not loving that he's gone but loving that he's not suffering anymore.  I know he'll be going on a wonderful fishing trip with Dad where ever they are.  Love you Poppa <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nawww soo cute, yah for 10 hours sleep at night she could teach my 2.5yr old a thing or 2!!! sorry to hear about your poppa.

PaisleyJade said...

All my love - Poppa's are so special!! Beautiful pics of you and your bubba.