Friday, November 18, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

1.  Loving the opportunity to get together with my antenatal group today after we've all had our bubbas - and what a gorgeous bunch we are!
PS:  Spot the monster (Little Miss is about 5 weeks older than the next oldest) and spot the opportune predator (bubba again!). Tsk tsk Little Miss!



2.  Loving getting through some things in my 101 challenge.  You would have seen some of my recipes if you read the blog all the time.  I've also been looking for which recipe book I'm going to cook every recipe from and have began to get into my reading again.

Over the last week I've read 4 of my 'ology' books which I collect.  Because I collect them I just buy and often don't read when I'm too busy.  Am glad to get these four under my belt now.  I'm counting all 4 of them as '1' book of my 20 that I need to read for the challenges as they're pretty slight books.  Fun times!

3.  Loving getting to the movies for a midnight screening this week.  I like the Twilight series but I wouldn't call myself a Twihard.  I suppose I am enough to go to the movies at that time of night.  Lol.

I am an avid subscriber to the 'Books are better than the movies' train of thought and still am but thought this movie was pretty good considering.  They capture the story of this novel fairly well. I always like to see how they bring the book to life. LOVE this song from the movie <3

4.  Love my little winged princess. Keep a watch for more chalk creations to come!

5.  Pink nails!

6. Loving having lost 5.7kg in a month. And to be fair... I haven't had to change much - heaps more fruit and veges mostly.  Still wanting to kick it up a notch but phoar! What a good start!

And another think I'm starting..
Photo dump Fridays! Where I get rid of all my photos from my mobile devices each week.  Mostly the iPad - god bless you instagram!




3 comments:

Lyn said...

aww those bubbas ARE so cute... love the floppy newborn age when they just fall asleep anywhere!

Lyn said...

PS well done on your weight loss... 5.7kg is a HUGE amount in one month - well done!

PaisleyJade said...

Such a cute shot with all the babies on the couch!! Loving your nails and the chalk drawings!!