Friday, November 25, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.


1) Loving bath time....
 ...and letters to Santa with Little Miss.


2) Love spring cleaning and being able to send lots of the clothes I don't wear anymore to charity.

3) Love making a point of using the stupid amount of candles I have lying around.
4) Love choosing which recipe book I'm going to cook all the recipes from for one of my 101 Challenges. I decided I wanted one that had a variety of things in it, (although I had to talk myself out of making everything from my 'Golden Book of Chocolate' recipe book) which narrowed down the field of many contenders - I have too many cook books don't I? We had piles of cookbooks all over the place as you can see. The photo on the bottom right shows the finalists.

I then ran the finalists by the big man of the house and he liked to and chose his own winner which I had to over ride and choose his other favourite after scrutinising both options.

So our winner is 'On the table in 20 minutes' :) Seen here on the left of the top image.  I had to take a photo of what my cook book shelves look like now after a clean out.  Books from biggest to smallest on a shelf make my OCD day! :D

I'm having a great week - what are you loving? <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as too many cookbooks! I collect them and read them as though they were novels - much to the bafflement of my better half.

Amy said...

Wow! I want your cook book stash! They are arranged so much better than mine. I have them scattered through all my book shelves. They need to be sorted out badly.

PaisleyJade said...

Drooling over your amazing cook books!!!