Saturday, October 25, 2014

Weekly 10: 25 - 31 October


For me:
1. Follow morning and night routines skin routines.
Every single day! So proud of myself.

2. Start my healthy eating lifestyle (:
And I'm feeling proud of myself again. Feeling like I can really stick to this, at this stage - loving it.

3. Listen to music during the day.

For Work:
4. Finish off organising and purging school stuff. Sell the stuff that is in the 'nuh uh' pile.
Patiently waiting for a buyer...

For our house/garden:
5. Do one thing in the garden everyday that I can get out there. 
Nailed the passionfruit vine and tidied the washing line area. I also weeded the front gardens. Still lots to do. I'm really enjoying getting out there which is unlike me. Lol


6. Create a cleaning schedule.
I know I know... it's been on two weeks in a row and I haven't done it, but I REEEALLY want to. I made a start last night. So will pop it on next week's list and make it a priority.

7. DUST and VACUUM! 
I nailed the house yesterday. Completely. I had a huge list of things including 4 loads of washing and pretty much cleaning top to toe and I did it all in between bubba's hour sleeps and piggy feeding schedule. Whoop!

For our family:
8. Have everything ready for dinner so that I'm able to spend some quality time with Leah after daycare.
Quality time, it would seem, is Leah teaching mumma a thing or two.


9. More walks with Jake, and with Bubba.
10. Spend some time on the photo books.
I'm feeling a lot more productive than I have in the last little while for some reason. Which is strange because my output isn't as much. Maybe the quality is better? Or maybe I'm just happier because I'm not running myself ragged. Whatever it is, me likes it. This week I'm sticking with trying to vary my goals, but not putting them under headings.

1. Look into power companies. Is what we're paying OK or should we change.

2. Take Willow's Month 2 photo.

3. Write a 'month at a glance' blog post.

4. Make jobs board and inside fitness cards for school.

5. Clean showers.

6. De-fruit and prune lemon tree.

7. Finish Cleaning schedule.

8. Complete physical baby books and plunket calendar.

9. Do the first 52 list.

10. Choose 5 cocktails I'm going to learn to make for my 30 before 30 cocktail goal.


No comments: