Saturday, October 18, 2014

Weekly 10: 11 - 18th October


For me:
1. Clear RSS Feeds 
2. Look at Christmas Photo shoot ideas
3. Choose a new face wash (in my quest to find one I really like)
I bought 2 - a Nivea gentle face wash and a Dove one... I like both, but the Dove one smells pretty :)

4. Organise iPad apps

For our house/garden:
5. Create a cleaning schedule
Putting it on next week's schedule. Got too busy organising school gear this week.
6. Weed the patio area and spray the rest
7. Look at ideas for art for patio area and a large umbrella for this area

For our family:
8. Take Jake for a walk 3x this week
9. Tee up D getting the day off one Friday and someone to watch Willow so we can have a 'Leah day out'.
10. Spend some time on the photo books.
I completely got Willow's up to date and have almost got Leah's up to date too. I'm going to put this on next week's list also, so that I can feel completely up to date here.




I've been feeling really me again this week. Think it's the 'I've been at home for too long with an infant' blues. Because of that, a few things that I'm choosing this week is simply to have a go at making me smile.
 
For me:
1. Follow morning and night routines skin routines.
2. Start my healthy eating lifestyle (:
3. Listen to music during the day.

For Work:
4. Finish off organising and purging school stuff. Sell the stuff that is in the 'nuh uh' pile.

For our house/garden:
5. Do one thing in the garden everyday that I can get out there.
6. Create a cleaning schedule.
7. DUST and VACUUM!

For our family:
8. Have everything ready for dinner so that I'm able to spend some quality time with Leah after daycare.
9. More walks with Jake, and with Bubba.
10. Spend some time on the photo books.

No comments: