Friday, October 3, 2014

Things I'm Loving

Every week may not be good, but there is something good in every week.
I've been having a bit of a blah week this week. I don't know if you're aware of this but a three year old and a newborn are hard work! Lol. Wouldn't trade it in for the world though xox. Let's see how this week went...

I'm loving that our first month photo went well. This wasn't the winner but I love her little smile in it. Very cute. Having a look at the comparison between Leah's Month 1 photo has shown how similar the two of them are and also how far my photography skills have come!


Loved having a wee bit of sun and a sleeping little girl so that me and my big girl could enjoy the sun for a bit one day after daycare. I've been struggling with how I can't spend as much time with Leah lately and how my wick is very short with her. These little moments of zen, when all my moons align, are priceless.

I love my pretty recipe organiser that one of my bestest friends bought for me. Those 'just cuz it reminded me of you' gifts are what makes the world go around. <3 Thanks Nicola.

Love. My. Nails. I actually can't stop looking at them. In love. So far the line of stones has stayed on for a whole day! Almost a record for me.

Loving that daylight savings inspired a little bit of summer. So much so that it was cider time. Now if it would stop raining and being so windy I would be really stoked.

Loving this... I'm trying!

This brought a smile to my face earlier in the week.. ya know, when I knew the sun. Lol.


What are you loving this week?
xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog always brings a smile to my face, I go looking for them first thing in the morning.

Jill xxxx

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see all your recipes in the folder! <3 xx