Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tasty Tuesday - A Round Up

There is nothing more satisfying than using the pin that you pinned on pinterest. It's right up there with a cold drink on a hot day and your vacuum head perfecting fitting between two pieces of furniture - a great feeling.

So, in not wanting to steal from my fellow bloggers I would like to send some traffic their way over the next little while as I use my pins and try out ttheir yummy recipes. Rather than reblog the recipe here I will simply link the recipe I've used. That's good blogging etiquitte (for any blogging newbies (:).

Over the last little while we've been chomping on...

Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken

Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet

Better-than-crack Brownies

I've just embarked on a more healthy lifestyle to help out with one of my 30 in 30 goals.  I do plan to have a cheat meal each weekend, but you should see a lot more mains and perhaps less treats in the next wee while. I'm trying to cook up (hah!) an idea where I can still bake my goodies and get them out to people. We'll see how that goes.

Enjoy xox

No comments: