Thursday, October 30, 2014

Three Year Old Thursday - Obstacle Course

This was one of my favourite things I've done with Leah. I had such a great time designing the course and it was fun seeing her use it, deciding what to do at each station, especially the teddy pick up/drop off station.

Leah got her new trike and scooter for her most recent birthday, she's had her smaller push along style bike for a while and still likes to use it (although she's getting a bit tall). She liked using all the 'vehicles' on the course and I would love to make a bigger one in future, perhaps with some input from her of what to have from the course, as with this one I set it up before she arrived home.

This is what she arrived home to:



Here are the features...




And here's some shots of the action.

No comments: