Friday, October 17, 2014

Things I'm loving

Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week.
 Loving the fact that this little girl has got herself into a good little routine and is sleeping a lot better and crying a lot less. Perhaps I just forgot about Leah being grouchy for that first 6 weeks?

Loved this 'better-than-crack' brownie that I made. Omnomnom. Recipe to come on Tuesday.

I thought it was great being able to take Jake and Bubba out for a walk after we drop Leah off at daycare in the morning. May have to become a regular deal. Twice this week and it was lovely.

This beautiful girl. It amazes me that she's mine sometimes. So stunning.

And speaking of a beautiful girl, she needs beautiful dresses. Thanks again Punk baby.

Loved scooting past this on instagram


<3 This bum

And LOVE this friendship continuing to blossom.

No comments: