Friday, October 31, 2014

Things I'm Loving


I can tell you one thing I'm not loving this week - the weather. Man it's been shocking. I haven't been able to get out for a walk at all. But some fun things have gone on...

I'm loving the confidence in my big girl. Two months ago at the same playground she was terrified of climbing on this and needed a lot of my help, as she wanted to give it a go, but was scared. During this visit she was nothing short of a spider monkey and poor helicopter mummy had to keep on asking her not to go to high lest I have a heart attack. It's bittersweet to hear the words, "I can do it myself mummy, I don't need your help". What a clever girl.



I'm loving American Horror Story: Freak Show. I've watched all the seasons of this show, I love horrors, and had found the original series 'Death House' the best. I didn't particularly like 'Asylum' at all, but did really like the last installment 'Coven', although it didn't really have too much of a scary vibe. This season though, I'm scared. I think it could be good enough to become my favourite season. How scary is Twisty? I haven't even got a fear of clowns and this guy gives me the hebe jebes.

Loving Cloud Dough. Is so easy to make and was probably the first messy thing that Leah and I have made that she really got stuck into.

 I love my Halloween nails so much, we all know I like sugar skulls... I may have to find some more designs that have them because I just love these so much.

Loving how we're moving from newborn to being able to do some things other than stare, lol. She has a beautiful smile and coos like a trooper. This morning she did a roll, but I think it was a fluke. Her neck is getting so strong. She's just a delight.

Now, I don't love what he's doing, but I sure love how cheeky this dog is. Jake loves sleeping on his or our bed during the day, but when Willow is sleeping in there, the door is closed. I had kicked him off the couch about 10 times and then couldn't find him. He was on the end of Leah's bed trying it out. Cheeky boy.
 
And lastly, I love my little ladybird, all ready for her first daycare disco. She's too cute, this kid. I love her so much.
 
What are you loving this week? 
xox

No comments: