Saturday, September 6, 2014

Weekly 10 - 6 - 13 September

http://followingmoonshadows.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Weekly%2010
“It is not enough to be busy... The question is: what are we busy about?”
I'm enjoying these lists so much. I've always been a list maker. I'm not sure sometimes if that makes me more or less productive, but there's just something about ticking things off a list that makes me hugelye happy. Let's see how I went this week.


1. Do Leah's birthday quiz with her. Tuesday.
With humourous results...

2. Take Leah's age photo and her wedding dress photo. Friday
I was so impressed with Leah when taking these! We gave up on staged photos with her a wee while back because she unfortunately gained a mind of her own. These came along without a hitch! Bonus.

  3. Sellotape the labels onto cooking containers in the pantry. Sunday
Ta Da!


4. Order Willow's Pocotots keepsake box and take a look at ordering her christmas ornament and stocking. Monday
This is in an attempt (a very, very headstrong attempt) to do everything I did for Leah, for our new girl - she will have a multitude of photos taken, same traditions, same everything. I have ordered the box and had a look at the Christmas stuff. I'm hoping to just keep an eye on the Christmas stuff (Bauble and stocking) in the hopes it will go down in price before Christmas.

5. Organise the 'bowls' kitchen cupboard.
Monday
When cleaning out the baking drawers last week I discovered I have waaaay too much silicone bakeware. I needed to move some of it out of where it was and somewhere else. This just showed me how horrible my bowls cupboard also was and so this goal was born. It's spurred me on to do the rest of the kitchen over the next little while. The joys of being home all day and seeing the mess, working is blissful ignorance.



6. Get Damien to fix the kitchen tap. Tuesday

7. Finish reading 'The Tea Rose' Thursday

8. Start reading '19 Minutes'
Thursday

9. Sell bits and pieces from kitchen clean out that I don't want anymore.
I've decided to do this once I have completely finished cleaning the kitchen out. Each time I clean an area of the kitchen I move things around and get rid of some, so over the next couple of weeks I'll finish that and sell the things together.

10. Do some blog post idea scheduling. Friday
I used this printable from The Flourishing Abode.
I made this week's list somewhat easy to achieve as it was my first week
at home with our new little lady. I'm really stoked with the results and 
again, am enjoying seeing things getting done.

Now on to next week here are my goals for the 6th - 13th of September.

1. Clean microwave and fridge

2. Clean and organise drawers in kitchen

3. Update family and about me pages on blog

4. Make a start on baby books

5. Drink a gallon of water everyday #30gallonwaterchallenge

6. Finish off netting/curtain/window cleaning and clean the couch cushions

7. Re-programme Violet the dog for Willow

8. Schedule and plan some 30 before 30 goal stuff

9. Watch the rest of the TED talks I have loaded up

10. Plan for activities to do with Leah from Gymboree book and pinterest pins

Wish me luck
xox

No comments: