Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tasty Tuesday - Savoury Honey Special

I have been given some Mother Earth goodies to make some yummy recipes with.


I don't often cook with honey. I actually didn't even have any in the house before this lovely selection was delivered. It's not that I don't like honey, it's just not something I use much. So imagine my delight when I found so many recipes and uses for honey when I did a wee search. I found both sweet and savoury recipes, and used in different ways than I could think of off the top of my head. I found that honey is often used to sweeten recipes where sugar might not be used, as a healthy option. And I also found some old favourites even I'd forgotten about - I'll share that one next week.

So over the next few weeks my Tasty Tuesdays (and my kitchen!) is going to be taken over by Honey. Beginning this week with Sunday night's dinner - Honey Mustard Chicken and Honey Roasted Carrots.

Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken - Recipe can be found here.


Honey Roasted Carrots - Recipe can be found here.


Be sure to check back over the next few weeks as this is the first in a 3 part honey special. Lots of yummy goodies and tips and tricks for using honey.

xox


No comments: