Friday, September 19, 2014

Things I'm Loving

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."

I need to begin by saying that I love my husband more and more with every coming day *obligatory vomit*. That man is a keeper. I had a tough end of the week last week with Willow having some tummy problems and not sleep which made for a very tearful bubba - and mumma! Solution? Dadda. He took over on Saturday, sent me out for lunch and shopping with my friends, and I came back a new mumma. What a champ he is. Love you hunny <3

I love snapping away and finding cute little faces like this on my camera...

And this on my phone...

Loving cupcake dates with my big girl.

Love recording Ellen when it's on and then watching it when I sit down to feed my wee girl. I love that woman. I'm either laughin my head off, or goofy smiling or happy crying. She's great! Nicki Minaj was a guest this week and cracks me up. Have a laugh!

Loving selfies!

Giggled my head off at these two pics I saw scrolling instagram this week.


Loved recieving my shutterfly.com book of Leah's third year this week. A lot of hardwork and love go into these books and I'm loving seeing them accumulate now. I now have two on the go at the same time... hard yakka!

And lastly... love, love love these guys <3

What are you loving this week?
xox

No comments: