Saturday, September 27, 2014

Weekly 10 - 20th - 27th August

I'm starting to think I might need a break or an 'easy week' soon. Loving the productivity, but needing some 'Kate time'.  Let's see how I went this week.

1. Sell kitchen items that I no longer need. Wednesday
I sold most of the stuff in the basket. The last two items I'll keep working on.

2. Make 52 list headers. Printed Wednesday
And I decided that I would print these out and hand-write them rather than type them, so much more personal that way.

3. Put photos into baby books. Thursday

4. Organise bathroom cupboards and towel cupboard. Finished Monday

The reason for all this movement (my poor husband is going mental with me moving things into different places, bless him) was because my little girl, who's never given me any reason to lock away anything in her three short years has begun to get into things she shouldn't be, the medicine drawers in particular - only to get plasters at this stage, but I don't wanna chance it.  I needed to move things up, out of her way, so I could feel safe that she can't get into things that she shouldn't be when she's left to play in her rooms. These changes have put my mind at ease.

5. Clean out and organise the laundry cupboard. Finished Tuesday
Same old story, hoarding too many half bottles of stuff. Time for a clean out!


6. Throw away yucky nail polishes. Sunday
I threw away a couple of old hardened bottles and even came across these cute stickers that I hadn't used. Luckily my nails were void of nail polish for once!

7. Get Damien to put up curtain railing that I broke (whoops!). Monday

8. Go for 2 long walks with Andrea. Tuesday & Thursday

9. Weed vege garden.  Tuesday
Here's the before and after...now what to plant?



10. Spray paint other pots for herb garden. Wednesday

Phew! Still feeling like I'm getting so much done, but think it might be time for a 'Kate time' week. I can still do the Weekly 10, but just make the things more about relaxing and quality time rather than productivity. OR at least less big jobs! Maybe next time. I've tried to include a few of those sorts of things in this week's list also though. Here it is...



 
1. Type up advent calendar activities, print out and complete making the advent calendar.

2. Wrap Christmas presents that I've already bought and make a list of what I'm still to buy.

3. Blog! Schedule 10 posts for future weeks (on top of what needs to be done for this week.

4. Play (and possibly clock) 'Dream Team'.

5. Organise new cute recipe folder (Thanks Nicola <3)

6. Make Willow's 6 week doctors appointment.

7. Do Willow's 1 month photo and Leah's 2st month of 3 photo.

8. Look through Leah's big girl and book boxes.

9. List things I still need for baby books and begin to gather these.

10. Do something fun with the family.

No comments: