Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lemon Curd Cake

I love lemon flavoured anything and luckily for me, my lemon tree is absolutely overloaded with yellow spheres of deliciousness at the moment. It's laden with them! To the point that they're falling on the ground. I have so many I don't know what to do with.

The good thing about Maternity leave is that there's so many people that want to see the baby that you can fob food off onto them and not have to eat an entire cake yourself (Mr. Man would do something like that... not me).



When I came across this recipe this week, I had to try it. It comes courtesy of the Chelsea Sugar website, which has a multitude of yummy recipes on it. There's a few other lemon ones I'm keen to try. Have a look. I would put money on the fact that there's something there that you'd be keen to wrap your laughing gear around.



If you click on the photo of the Lemon Curd Cake I made, it will take you to the recipe for it on the Chelsea Sugar website.

Enjoy xox

No comments: