Friday, September 26, 2014

Things I'm Loving

"Every week may not be good, but there is something good in every week"
I love taking photos. I'm so happy that I've kept up traditions and that my motivation hasn't dropped off for this because of the fulfilling feeling I get through comparing things now and seeing the changes in Leah is just awesome. I hope my girls appreciate it when they grow up - I know their 21st birthday party photo boards will!




UNICORNS! 'Nuff said

Loving seeing this relationship continue to develop. We have the most amazing dog in the world. As much as I go on about how silly and naughty is he really is just so lovely. Don't let anyone tell you that Rotties aren't family dogs. If they try to argue, show them this blog - it's a plethora or 'baby + dog = love' photos.

Love that it's not just me...


Loving giving a purpose to our new bag. People have been really wonderful when giving Willow presents and also getting something for Leah. It's been lovely for her. This owl bag was one such present. Leah has a backpack for daycare already and this one was just too nice for that anyway. We decided to make it our library bag. We head to the library to enjoy the puzzles and swap over our book every two weeks and it was the perfect size for what we wanted. Woo hoo!
Oh, and speaking of libraries... I absolutely adoooored my big girl helping to pick out some books for my little girl. She also loves 'reading' them to her.

I've loved the small reprieve in our weather this week. Although there's been some crazy stormy stuff early on in the week and some mad winds, I've been able to get out and weed parts of my garden and spray paint some pots as well. Come on sun - you can keep doing it! I can almost smell summer.

What are you loving this week?
xox

No comments: