Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tasty Tuesday - More Honey Goodness

Last week for Tasty Tuesday I talked about my yummy Mother Earth Honey and a couple of savoury goodies I'd whipped up with it.



This week we made some sweet goodies with the honey, and believe it or not there's another Honeyfied special coming your way next week.

The first recipe we made this week is an old favourite of mine that I have to periodically forget about otherwise I would literally be the size of a house. This stuff is super easy to make and delicious.


Honey Bubble Bars
125g Butter
2T Honey
1 Cup White sugar
3 1/2 cups of rice bubbles cereal

It's really this easy!

Grease a 20x30 tin. Place butter, sugar and honey into a saucepan and heat until it boils. Turn down the heat and remain boiling for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in rice bubbles and pour into your prepared tin. Leave to set. Mark into slices.When completely set, remove from tin and cut along the marks you have made.

YUM!


The second recipe we made I would have to tote as fairly healthy - Honey Yoghurt Berry Pops. Greek yoghurt, berries, honey... it's a pretty healthy treat I think. Leah LOVES them.


You can find the recipe for these delicious treats here.

Don't forget to join us next week for the last installment of our Honey special - more recipes and some honey tips.
xox

No comments: