Friday, September 5, 2014

Things I'm loving

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."

I have been absolutely loving my husband being at home this week. I know Leah, Willow and I will get into a routine during the week without him here but it's been lovely having someone at home to talk to and give a cuddle when needed (for the girls and for me). Thanks hunny <3

Absolutely loving my clever nail lady, Sally Ann at Harty Nails. She's so clever with the nail art she did and when I came across the cute photo that was the inspiration for my nails this month I wasn't expecting to love the result on my own nails so much. LOVE my new baby nails.

Loving my big little girl who has been a great little helper this week. We've had some trying times this week with her - I'm not sure if it's because of a new little baby to contend with, or tired mummy and daddy or simply just being 3 - but getting a 'I love you mumma' is all I need to make me feel right again. She's a pretty good cuddle monster too.


Love homemade birthday cupcakes. Making them together and eating them together is the best way to spend a birthday.

Love my new little girl. She was an amazing model for our first photo shoot, especially considering it was just her and I - she was great! I'm looking forward to taking some more over the next few weeks.


And lastly, I'm loving how great I'm feeling. Yes, I'm tired, but I'm also feeling very satisfied with all the things I'm getting done around the place and pottering around the house has just been lovely so far. I need to rejoice in it now because I'm sure come January I will be bored out of my mind.

What are you loving this week? I'd really love for you to comment if you've come to lurk. 
I've been missing the comment love recently.
xox

No comments: