Friday, September 12, 2014

Things I'm Loving

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."

This week was my first week at home with Willow & Leah without Mr. Man. I was terrified about getting in and out of daycare 4 days a week to drop Leah off with another little one, but it's been fine. I don't know what I was worried about!

I love Channing Tatum at the worst of times... and this made me love him even more.

I'm loving my new Well child book cover from the lovely midwife that's been taking care of me since I had Willow. With Leah neither my midwife or the plunket ladies did anything like this for me (although I did buy a pretty cover for it), but Willow's book is stunning - a cover made for us, pretty stickers from everyone that's seen her. We all know how much I looooove pretty.

Loving The Rock 1000. For those of you who aren't as cool as me :P, this is a countdown of the best 1000 'rock' songs as voted by listeners of the channel. It really kicks into gear next week with the best 400ish songs. Been great background music this whole week.

I love this inquisitive mind.

Loving tummy time. This dog is just the best.

And lastly... I'm loving my Weekly 10 project. Getting so much done.

What are you loving this week?
xox

No comments: